Vice President, outstanding conductor of the team analysts and data scientists, client interface and architect of the progressive automation and global deployment of the advanced analytics delivery.
- A data scientist expert, experimented in quantitative data analysis and data modeling with a strong background in panels analytics (consumer panel, audience panel) or big data / CRM analytics and very good marketing background and a great sense of the detail/ quality / project managers.
- A team leader with great engagement, charism, and team management experience
- A pioneer at ease with new kind of data and new analytic problematic
- Lead the data analytics team (market research and analytic plan design, analytics execution &, production, data visualization and automated reporting capabilities). Team of 5 in 2016 with high potential of development.
- Manage planning and analytics resource allocation needed for all analytics delivery and support to the innovation / modeling team
- Lead all internal proposal execution custom / productized and guarantee the relevancy, attractively and quality of all outputs
- Lead the analytics production environment (with a dedicated production manager)
- Initiate and implement automated report capability.
- Help identify and screen opportunity for new big data sets appending and new big/ panel/ passive data partners
- Participate to New product / model development in collaboration with Innovation / new model development team and the product management / data partnership
Ideal Candidate will have the following skills and experience
- VP level – 8 -10 years
- Experience and success in:
- Analytics modeling design and execution (R, SPSS)
- High level project management and analytic automation
- Analytics team leadership